• is a computer language and computer system for statistical computing and graphics.
• is arguably the most popular statistical software
• is free / open source
• has menus for easy use
• has over 4,300 contributed packages
• is peer reviewed
• produces publication quality graphics
• has a power computer language
• runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux
Please click here to sign up for my newsletter with:
• Course Announcements
• Answers to Questions
• January 2012 Newsletter
• January 2012 A Newsletter
• January 2013 Newsletter
• May 2013 Newsletter
You can contact Paul by
• Email at Paul@PaulRStat.com
• SKYPE: PaulRStat (email Paul for an appointment)
• Phone: (01) 303-815-9425
Denver, CO, USA time
• Dr. Geissler
has trained over 6,000 people from more than 75 countries
• In-Person Courses - Email Paul to discuss your requirements and schedule.
• Live Webinar: Watch the live demonstrations on your computer screen and listen with your computer speakers. If you have a headset, you can ask questions orally. Otherwise you can type your questions. Never more than 20 participants, so we can discuss any issues. Work examples along with the presenter. .
• Webpages have screen shots, textual descriptions, and R scripts.
• Ask questions: You can email questions to Paul or call him on Skype (email him for an appointment). Skype calls are free, and you can share your computer screen and see Paul's.
You can ask Paul questions about statistics or R, even if you are not registered for a course. The first 15 minutes are free, and most questions can be answered in that time. Email him at Paul@PaulRStat.com or call on Skype during regularly scheduled office hours.